Sunday, May 19, 2024

Mother's Day

 Mother's Day weekend started with Yard work for Marlena.  We mowed, weeded, trimed and cleaned up the yard. 


Marlena sat in thechair when the clipper wasn't there.


Luna didn't help so mouch


Got this from Brooke


Then this from Abi 


got this from the Jim




Then mother's day we golfed at Wasatch.  Such a beautiful day. Andrew and Jack came with me.  That is what I wanted for Mother's day. (Andrew paid for Jack for my mother's day present)   I wish Abi were there and Nick and Brooke.  


Nick called while we were on the course.  He wasn't so happy we were playing golf instead of going to church.  He does have a point. 

It was such a beautiful day and the golf was ok  I didn't golf great but super fun.  




My favorite thing is being a mother.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment