Friday, September 4, 2026

Nick and Abi come to visit Brooke and Piper

Friday I get a text from Abi asking if she flies in, could I Pick her up at the airport.  Of course I can!  However, be here before 4:00 pm Andrew, Lili and I have a Tee Time!

Nick also called and wanted to know if he could come down from Logan to visit with me at the hospital.  He didn't have class. Sure you can.  Come meet your Niece!

Nick and I visited at the hospital, then left to go get Abi.  We went straight from the Airport to the Glendale Golf course.  Abi agreed she would go with us.

She changed in the car to some shorts and was ready.  I was so hungry we ate at the golf course before or round.  Nick and I had a Hot dog.  Nick and Abi have on their pink shirt for our baby girl Piper!


We had 5 players so Abi and I traded off each hole.  







After golf we went straight to the hospital.  We got to visit but Piper is under the lights so the pics are not good.

We took Brooke in a wheelchair since it was downstairs and a ways to walk. She's still really tired. 


Nick had to head home since he forgot his medicine, and he was going to the Utah State Football game tomorrow.

Saturday we went to visit Brooke and Piper.  We took her on a walk around the hospital.  It was beautiful then we sat outside and looked at how wierd all the people coming in the hospital were.  We, of course are NOT weird.  



Brooke went to visit Piper and stayed for a while.  




Abi got to stay and hang out with me.  I LOVE it when she visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment