Monday, September 7, 2026

30 degrees in September -Jack's email from Alaska

What is going on everyone!! This week was a chill week for the most part. We had a lot of lessons so work wise it was a very good week. However this was probably one of the harder weeks mentally. I felt myself losing sight of things and just beating myself up for sure. Anyways tho back to the important matters. My companion goes home next week which is sad to hear. My companion rn is probably one of my best friends I've had in awhile and I am so sad to see him leaving. We had a couple good lessons this week though so let's get into the week. 


We had our first lesson with our friend kenny, we started just teaching the restoration to him and then right as I got into the book of mormon I felt a prompting to just talk about baptism. I talked about covenants and the holy ghost with him. He then emphasized its what he wants at this time. We put him on date in the first lesson!! It was so crazy, but yeah. 

Highlights: 
- hecka lessons this week

- had a buss member meal at the branch presidents house 

- 4 new people found 

- My studies this week 

Low lights: 
-my mindset 

- people coming to church 

- winter 

Anyways that was cool. 

Spiritual thought: 

Mosiah 4:6 
I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—


Send me an email today! 











No comments:

Post a Comment