I took Marlena to the Pioneer Theater Company and we saw John Proctor is the Villain. We had to go to Westminster College because the theater had a flood. Guess all the other theaters on campas were full. We found the new theater on our first try.
We will probably never have to find it again.
The show was good. It had something to do with the Crucible which I never read so maybe I missed the point. It had some funny points but it was too long as usual. I think all plays should be about 15 minutes shorter.
I am going to St. George to volunteer for a golf tournament. More on that later, but I got my chair so we can sit on the sidelines before we have to tell everyone to shhhhh.
I saw this posted. Tony Finau will be at the tournament so we will have to look for him and his wife and family that follow him to every tournament. She will for sure be doing social media. :)
This is one of my favorite statements. I will just leave it here.
Got my hair done for the tournament bright and early on Saturday because I golfed at Davis. One of my favorite golf courses. I messed it up at golf which was disappointing. For that price it should look good for a few weeks or at least as long as Grandmas hair stays in.
No comments:
Post a Comment