Monday, September 28, 2026

Anudder week - Jack's email from Alasksa

Whats up everyone, another week down which is super chill. We had a cool week full of more miracles, we have found 15 new people in the last 2 weeks which has been nuts to say the least. My companion is an interesting one fosho. Bro is very loud and has to comment on everything which tends to get on my nerves but thats okay. Patience am I right?! Anyways though, we went tracting for a lil bit which is the first time I've done that in awhile. We talk to this guy named gage who was cool, bro like bashed the crap out of us and basically said we were like satan and going to hell. In like the nicest way possible. Its okay though because we won the bash cuz like we dont take Ls when we got the truth so yk im saying. 


Anyways we had stake conference this week which was chill. Also interviews with President were super rad. Gave a training at zone conference where I just made fun of other missionaries which was funny for other missionaries. 


Also, taught a dude while he was getting tatted up which was hilarious. Bro was trying to give us tattoos which was so funny. First time on my mission I've experienced that lol. 

Anyways thats pretty much all I got. Love u all send me an email or text if you get the chance. 

Join the photos. 








No comments:

Post a Comment