What up everyone this week was pretty good for the most part we had a lot of meetings but thats alright that'll happen. I have more time to write an email today so ill give a more detailed email ig lol.
Monday: we flew to anchorage for mlc, we got to go to south anchorage for pday which was my old zone so it was cool. Saw my boy elder Wilhelm missed that guy a ton.
Tuesday: long ahh mlc fr. Best part was president saying 67 and dabbing in front of everyone. It was a chill meeting tho nothing crazy. 7 hours tho can get tiring fosho. We flew home that night to fairbanks which was pretty cool too.
Wednesday: we had 3 district councils today which was awesome. We basically just relayed all the info from mlc to the zone which everyone always doesn't understand the rule or anything but we ball fr.
Thursday: we are ysa we go to the college and setup a table and try to get people to come up to us and talk. It is way more effective then you would think. We had a ton of success. I was also on an exchange with this one elder who's cool too.
Friday: we went back to the college for finding and got bashed. I was hecka sick tho so I just let my comp take everything. We went and weekly planned and had a couple lessons.
Saturday: general conference which was awesome. Its legit like the super bowl for missionaries it feels like. It was cool seeing the messages and the focus on jesus christ too.
Sunday: more general conference today, it was cool to hear from president oaks about how we get truth and about false doctrine too. We had a lesson with this member who wants to go on a mission. Pretty cool day.
Spiritual thought: so general conference this time was so different, I really took time to pay attention to these messages and without a doubt I know that these men are called of God to lead us in our day and age. I know that for a fact and everyone can argue about stuff but I know that they are true prophets with the authority from God to lead us today!
Join the photos and reach out to me today!



No comments:
Post a Comment