I got a call that Brooke was headed to the hospital. She was having trouble with her Pregnancy. She was 28 weeks along. She went to Riverton Hospital and they Ambulanced her to Murray IMC because they have a NICU for earlier babies. I checked her location.
They put her on Mag Sulfate and gave her steroids.
She was uncomfortable and it was better to sit on the stool when she wasn't hooked up to the monitors and medicine.
Two days later, I went to the Dentist. I went to dinner with Mark after and got a call from Ty that it was go time. There was no stopping her.
A few hours later Piper Kennedy was born.
She is a fighter. She has been keeping her temp up, breathing, and eating and pooping. She needs a few more weeks to cook.
She is beautiful. I got to visit her and talk to her. Brooke was a real trooper. She did a great job.
LOVE being a Grandma!


No comments:
Post a Comment