Monday, August 10, 2026

Companionship reunion - Jack's email from Alasa

Welp this week I picked up my "new" companion but its chill cuz we were comps like 2 months ago so its been so fun to be back. I said bye to my companion and a whopping 6 am on wednesday. Elder Horne my comp now is just the funniest dude I've ever met. We have been having a great time together and have already been seeing miracles already. He goes home in 6 weeks so hes a little trunky but thats okay. 

Highlights: 
- we found 3 new people and we were so busy so we straight up only talk to like 6 new people this week. 

- I havent laughed so hard in my life 

- this lady tried to bash us with the book of Enoch

Lows:
- got split from my other area so i am not teaching as much anymore

- ysa wards are lowkey tough to do work in sometimes 

- planning for MLC is lowkey brutal with all these numbers

Spiritual thought: 

1 Corinthians 14:19 
19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

Ive been able to see on my mission so much growth and ive definitely been struggling lately with a lot of things. One of those has been teaching, and well quite literally my whole purpose rn is to teach people so if I can't do that something is wrong. But ive slowly needed to realize if I speak little words that people can understand it's better then overcomplicating things because the spirit can bear truth in few words compared to when we speak in an unknown language or things that are foreign to people 

Anyway send me an email 

Join the photos 












No comments:

Post a Comment