Sunday, August 9, 2026

three days left of summer vacation

 I have been buying Ben and Jerry's more lately that usual.  Once a fat person, always one.  This is what fat people do...eat out of the container.


Golf with Michelle at the Mulligans


Got this new portable charger for Christmas last year.  I finally decided I should use it.  

Golfed the Rose Park with Andrew.  He was a diehard and walked.  I wasn't I decided to ride.  I didn't feel 100 % and it has been soooo hot.

One of my favorite quotes I have found 

This is a good one, My cousin posted this.  She's a spiritual giant. :)  and weird 




I decided I needed a post inbetween Jack's weekly emails ...so it looks like I'm doing something with my life.  :)  Jack also said our house isn't dirty based on what he has seen in Alaska and cleaned up.  Who would have thought.  I didn't know he even new how to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment