Friday, August 14, 2026

Zero Days of Summer Vacation

AND I'm down to NO more days of Summer Vacation.  Andrew and I decided to go play one last round of golf the day before I had to go back to school.  First off, we got McDonalds so we would have tons of energy to play.  :)  

We headed to Schneider's Riverside Golf Course in Riverdale.  It is a really great course with trees.  Just nice and flat.  We opted to ride.  It was even nice weather.  Around 90.  Not bad considering we were playing at 11:30 am in August.


Andrew Teeing off 

Me, eating some cookies while Andrew is taking his shot.  

Never seen these signs at another course before.  It is private, so maybe that's why they put these signs up.  I'm surprised that it hasn't sold for the land.  They sold the Drive In movie theater for houses a few years ago.  I thought they would take this down too  



AND now I'm back at the grind.  Year 33 here I come.  Wearing my Spartan Shirt already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment