Monday, August 24, 2026

Family Dinner at Michelle's house

 Nick asked me if I was going to Family Dinner.  I don't usually go, but hey I decided to go today.  I'm sure he wanted me to drive so I paid for gas and the drinks getting out there.  This is the only pic  We had good prime rib, corn on the cob, and watermelon.  It was super fun.  All of Michelle's family was there, Marlena and Nick and me. Mark was there when we arrived because he drove Marlena out to their house and he had to go to the airport.  Great time was had by all.  


Nick was busy most of the time playing hide and seek withTheo.  Brooks was super cute and Millie cried.  
This is McKenna's new van.  Fun fact, it was owned by Tony Finau.  Yes the PGA golfer that lives in Lehi.  She has Tony's wife's phone coming up in the car.  

Tony traded it in for a newer model.  This is a 2026 and he wanted a 2028.


Nick's trying to feel the vibe for his golf game.


AND the reason McKenna has a new car is she is having baby number 3.  She is 7.5 weeks!! and her other baby is only a year.  She'll be busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment