Monday, July 8, 2024

23 months!!! - Nick's Periodic Email from Omaha

 Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since my last email! We have some amazing miracles happen to us the last couple of weeks. 


Thursday we got invited to go shoot some fireworks off with some members and it was really fun! Super grateful to live in a country where we celebrate by blowing stuff up. 


Saturday our friend alexandra was able to get baptized on saturday and it was so awesome! Alexandra is probably the coolest person I've baptized on my mission. I got to baptize her and I just felt the sprit the whole service it was so cool. Before she was baptized she told us that she prayed that if God didn't want her to get baptized then he should just kill her on the way to the church luckily God did want her to get baptized and she did!! 

I hit 23 months and it's just sooo crazy to me that I've been doing this almost 2 years. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love Jesus christ and my heavenly father! 
That was basically our week but feel free to reach out if you want!! Love yall!! 

-elder Clemons 














No comments:

Post a Comment