Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Michelle turns 62

 Michelle had a birthay and she wanted to golf for her birthday.  She was suppose to work but she was working from home and the Judge was out of town.  So she snuck away for an hour or two.  We went to Mulligans since it was close to her house and easier to run back home if she had to issue a warrant for someone's arrest.

We played great and didn't hit into anyone twice like last time.  


Here we are finishing up our game.

Back in October Michelle and I were playing golf. She didn't have a golf glove...I conveniently had an extra one.  Last week we golfed at Mulligans also, and she comes out of the bathroon (before the round) and is laughing because she just flushed her Glove down the toilet.  Serious.  Conveniently I had another new glove because I don't like to be without an extra one for just those types of emergencies.  But really, who hears of flushing a golf glove?  

For her birthday I got her another golf glove.  However, I connected a lanyard with a retractable badge reel to the glove so she can wear it on her belt and have it wind back up when she doesn't need to wear it. 




I'm so proud of it. Mark said it would be good because you take off your glove for putting and you could just wind it up on your belt.



We couldn't even go to lunch after golf because she had to work.  Now when did we choose anything over going to lunch.

Happy 62 Michelle.  I'm sure we will get to lunch soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment