Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Nutty Professor

 Marti mows a lawn for  guy that works at Hale.  The guy gave Marti 12 tickets to see The Nutty Professor.  There were two extras so Michelle gave two to me.  I took Jack.  Well, Jack didn't go willingly but I think it is good to go to things that will be cultural or different.  You might end up liking it actually. Michelle's whole family came minus McCall.  I think I must have taken McCall's ticket.

We got there and got our snacks.  Jack wanted water and a snickers.  

It was a super cute set they had periodic table squares and molecules and a science lab as a set.  Loved that part.  



Jack wasn't having any pictures taken.  This is the best that I could get


After the show, we went to eat of course. 

Some of us wanted to go to Rumbis.  Trey and Jack weren't having Rumbis so they went to 5 guys and came over to Rumbis.  Mitchell and Britttany went to the Greek Place next door.  



Had a great day.  Most people didn't like the show.  The dancing and singing were fantastic.  It was like Grease but for a Chemistry teacher.  Glad Jack decided to go with me.  









No comments:

Post a Comment