Thursday, July 25, 2024

Fireworks and the Tab Choir

We got back from Bear Lake and it was the Bountiful Fireworks for the Pioneer day celebration.  They were on the 20 to celebrate the 24th of July.  So stupid and crazy.  Andrew and I went over to grandma's house to watch them in the front yard.  Usually we have a BBQ and the whole family comes.  But we just got back that day and people were tired.  


McCall and Kristen came also with their dog Cota.  Here's the pics I took.  I shouldn't have even bothered.  I'm getting worse at taking pictures lately because I wonder why we need a pic of everything we do.  







The next day, my friend Lynne asked me if I wanted to go to the Mo Tab broadcsst with her because it was the patriotic one.  Sure I did.  She is my last minute cultural function friend.



I don't think it was the patriotic one since they didn't sing anything patriotic.  But it was still great.  I ike the Mo Tab better than I use to.  I think it is an old people thing.  



This was our elevator we came out of and had trouble finding them when we left.  
Good thing I took a pic of it.






I was able to make it back to church in time and lead the singing.  





No comments:

Post a Comment