Wednesday, July 3, 2024

IRS for Andrew

 Andrew has been looking for a job for a while. He got let go of his job at the Fraternity.  He took a temporary job at the Eaglewood Golf Course then snagged a job at the IRS.  Sounds Good.  He now works from home again which means he works at Grandma's house in her spare room.  The rent is good for him.  The house is the good temperature and there is food, Diet Coke and fast internet because Grandma is the only one using it.

Brooke mows the lawn on Wednesdays so I headed over after my dr appt today.

We got lunch at the Panda.



We also got a Maverick drink.

I meant to get a picture of him working but I forgot.  Maybe I can get him to take a selfie whenheactually goes into the office sometimes.

I think working for the Government is a great job!  


Since this post is about Andrew, here's him playing golf for Family Home Evening.  Love that idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment