Thursday, June 27, 2024

Eaglewood for Jack

 Jack has been working all summer at the Eaglewood Golf Course.  He gets up at 5:00 am and is there raking sand traps or cleaning out ponds by 5:30 am.  I am impressed with him.  He has gone every day except for one and he was throwing up.  I do think he could have gone but he didn't go.  

I took him breakfast from McDonalds for him and his co worker.  This is the best pic that he would give me.  Not sure why they were wearing sweats cuz it was hot.  but it was only 8:30 am.






I saw this bag of stuff on the kitchen counter. Jack takes with him about 8 granola bars, 5 fruit roll ups and a ziploc bag of goldfish.  He has it all ready the night before.   I suggest that he take some Uncrustables that are frozen.  Then around lunchtime, they wouldn't be frozen and might not be too hot to eat.  He liked that idea.  



I saw this the next day.  He didn't want to forget his snacks.  They were on top of the car.  

He  comes home every day and eats and then naps and then goes out to play golf somewhere.  Eaglewood is the best place to play since it is free if you work there.  It is funny because the summer before Nick left on his mission, he didn't want to play golf. I asked him to go and he said he hated golf.  Now he will go anytime or anywhere.  And has 4 golf shirts to wear. 



I had to laugh because when Jack applied for the job, he had to upload a resume.  Seriously for an 18 year old to work at the golf course.  Here's Jack's Resume.  Isn't it great?  I paid 1.99 for someone to do it online.  The best.  It got him the job and was much easier than having to figure it out.  

UPDATE

I happen to drive by the Eaglewod today, and saw him driving the workman.  So I pulled over and he actually came over and said hi. He wasn't about his picture but this is the best I could get again.





Thats him driving over in his workman



















No comments:

Post a Comment