Monday, June 24, 2024

10 Year anniversary

 

Brooke and I got this email from the Planet Fitness the other day.  We have been members for TEN years.  Holy Cow.  Brooke has rocked it.  She goes all the time and rocks the stair step.  She should be asked to be on a commercial for them.  


I can't believe I have been going that long.  I haven't been asked to be on a commercial being that long of a member.  :)  I think that well, I'm not very skinny or do a good job at the Planet, but it is better than if I NEVER went to the gym.  


Abi also had a membership with us.  She moved to St George and the Planet closed.  

Marlena also had a membership.  I don't think she is at year ten though.  She's prob not going to get asked to be on a commercial either...:)


Here's to another 10 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment