Thursday, June 27, 2024

Tuacahan 2024

Went to St. George to Tuacahan.  It was Michelle, Maureen and Marlena.  We headed out in the am and Stopped at the Fillmore Golf Course.

Marlena could either go in the cart, or sit in the car or the clubhouse.  I could have sat at the clubhouse.  They had tables on the deck in the shade, but she decided to go in the cart.  She was a bit unsure at first but she decided to do it. It only cost 5.00 for her to ride, which I paid so she needed to cart with Michelle.  :)













Such a nice view of me teeing the ball up...





Marlena was the picture taker.  We had a great time, only got lost once, and didn't hit into any other golfers.  Probably because there weren't many other golfers.  It was hot however but we did great.  Somehow we missed getting the Green Coat at the end like Tiger Woods or Scottie Scheffler get.



That night we saw Anastasia.  I have never seen that one before so that was good.  It was hot but not  as bad as other years.   


Here we are.  One thing that isn't shown is that we got a Tuacahan Mug because we are season ticket holders.  My drink mug was in the holder in the chair in front of us.  Like they do at the Jazz Games.  Out of the blue, my drink FELL out of the cup holder and spilled on the lady next to me.  She says 'ohhh' and that was all.  I was so nervous all the rest of the show to see what she said at the end.  Like on you spilled coke all over my new white pants and my sandals with nylons on.  

However, during the finale, and we were standing and clapping, she gets up and leaves!  She is one of those that leaves early.  Yay. Never had to say anything to her!


The next morning we got up and took a drive to Veyo, and Pine Valley.  Pine Valley is  up more in the mountains and much cooler.  It is a small community with this church. It is like the Oldest Church in Utah.  We took a tour and it was fun to see inside and how they have like 800 visitors every week during the summer.  We drove around and almost got some ice cream.  It was the only retail anything in Pine Valley. It was too busy so we didn't wait.  We drove to the reservoir and saw the fishing.  Next time we are going to take the hike that is 3 miles. 

We stopped at the Maverick a million times for drinks and water.  We had to get these cookies I discovered.  They are 2/2.22 right now.  I think the reason I love them is because they are good, but because we use to take them to Lagoon when we went every Monday with our season passes and brought these cookies but they were from Smiths and the Smith's brand.  :)  



We are going back in September to see the other two plays.  Michelle said we couldn't get good seats if we saw them in June so we are making TWO trips out of it.  Ok.  I'm all about that.  That will be after school starts though...ugh that part I'm not wanting to do. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment