Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Be careful with the Axe - Nick

 

Nick asked me to call the Insurance Company for some Chriopractic bill.  THEN he sends me this pic and said he has been a day and why he couldn't call.


That is his Leg.  

He said he was chopping wood with an Axe and slipped.  


I get this from Brooke.  He really did miss the wood


He said he didn't ruin his pants but got blood on his service shoes that he is leaving anyway.  


He had a nice PA stitch it up with 20 stitches.



This video is of Jack and Thoren when they broke the chemsitry cupboard glass. 


Then I get a message from Walgreens to pick up some medicine.  TWO days later he tells me he thinks it is for his leg.  YES you need to get your meds the Doc gave you for your leg.

He goes back for a follow up today.  I hope his leg is still attached.


Update:  Nick stayed on his medication and his leg has done great.



He got his stitches removed.  He got cleared for basketball again so he is excited for P day.





No comments:

Post a Comment