Thursday, September 26, 2024

A Nice Fall Walk

I got home from work and didn't have anything scheduled.  I have been feeling so great after my taping of my foot that we decided to go on a walk.  Well, we made Pasta Salad first.  So it was getting late.  Abi, Brody and I decided to go walk around the Bountiful Temple.  It is a nice circle.  We asked Nick to go and he said "Why would I want to walk around when I can go in".  



This is the only pic we took and it was Brody that did it.  It was fabulous to walk around and feel the Autumn air.  We walked around twice which was 1.1 mile.  Really not that far, but it was great feeling the fresh air and oxygen in my lungs.  AND especially great company.  

After of course we had to get dinner at the Cafe Rio.  We had a 10.00 reward and it was the special on Tostadas for 7.99 and a free drink.  Great evening.  Cafe Rio (and a special with a free drink) and exercise and great people to make you happy.









No comments:

Post a Comment