Friday, September 6, 2024

Labor Day

Nick and Jack both were at church with me today since it was Labor Day Weekend.  Conveniently I'm leading the singing so I get a great seat to them blessing the sacrament.  


Monday, labor day, McCall had her water slide again. We ventured over and water slided and brought hot dogs for the BBQ. 


There were a million dogs and people.  



Jack had to get back to SUU for his LAX meeting so he didn't get to spend the water slide party with us. 


Nick  wins the award for the most times down the HUGE water slide.  He had the most fun.  I ventured two times and that was enough.  It was fun but started to get cold and it was a workout to get to the top. 



Everyone participated in sliding but Mark, my brother, and Marlena, the grandma.

Fun party.



No comments:

Post a Comment