Thursday, September 5, 2024

Nick is 21

Nick is 21 today so this popped up in my memories. Look how cute he is. He is even wearing his Maverick Grillin N Chilling shirt.  I wish we had kept those.  We had about 10 of them.   





He must be 13 because we are holding 13 fingers up for his picture. 


This came up on the memories today and I thought I would post when I had less wrinkles and a bit thinner.




This is our Nick now!




We celebrated on Sept 3by playing some Birthday Golf at the Sun Hills.  Nick is sporting his new Golf Polo he got post mission.

We rocked it.  He opted to NOT walk.  Me too. It was cloudy and a bit of rain before, then it was beautiful night for golf.  NOT too hot.  

Andrew joined us for some Birthday Golf but he went with the other group.  

Tuesday we decided to celebrate Nick's bday.  We got some Cafe Rio and Ice Cream for 
rootbeer floats.

Brooke and I got him some golf balls, Monster drinks, and some shirts from Scheels.
  
Ty and Lili Came over for the celebration. 

Nick was sick.  We ate dinner, Nick went to bed.  We didn't have Root Beer Floats or even open presents.  And I didn't get any pictures.

Happy 21 Nick. :)  

Maybe we can have root beer floats tonight and open presents AND take some pics

AND some birthday wishes for Nick













No comments:

Post a Comment