Thursday, September 26, 2024

Tuacahan 2024

 Spent 3 days in St. George with Marlena and Michelle.  On the wya down we checked in on Jack.  






Went to Cafe Rio.  He is doing so great.  Living his Best Life.  


We stopped at Fillmore to golf so we had to wear our golf shirts from our League:) . We still had them on when we went to the pool.  We decided to just sit and enjoy the nice air and not put our swimsuits on.  



Got this hair stuff I saw on the Today show.  


We saw Frozen and Jersey Boys.  


This is from Frozen


We had really great seats.  Michelle decided to step up our Season Tickets and get us closer.  The closer seats have CUSHION.  What?  We should have been doing that years ago.  



We stopped at Pinkbox donuts.  They were great.  I have never been there and the donuts are not as expensive at Banburry.  


That's all the pictures I took.  We had a great trip.  Jersey Boys didn't disappoint.  I think it is a newer show, so it was fun to have not seen it before.  We are seeing Jersey Boys at Pioneer Theater and Hale.  Can't wait to see how they compare.  

I had to hurry home on Wednesday because I had Parent Teacher Conference.  Nothing like ending a trip with that.  I had only 7 parents so it wasn't all bad.

Love St. George. Love it in the Fall more than the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment