Friday, May 17, 2013

Lostering

One of my favorite things is to go to Red Lobster.  I have some Red Lobster Friends.  We have been friends for soo long and have been going to red loster for a while.  LOVE the Crab.  I go with my friend Lynne and Janet.  Lindar and Jenn have joined us in the last few years because we are soo fun.  Really there isn't much better than Old friends that know all about you and still love you.  The joke is that we are chemo buds because if you have to have chemo therapy you need a ride and we are buds enough to take the day off work for driving each other to chemo therapy!  actually we had another friend, Gerilyn, that said she would hold our hair back when we would throw up in the toilet...Now that is a friend!  Sad part is she died about 7 years ago when she had a stomach staple.  Two weeks out, she got a blood clot and died.  Love and miss my Gerilynn!  Nothing like my chemo lobster buds!  Really it doesn't get any better than the are!

No comments:

Post a Comment