Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rambling

I'm not going to work tomorrow or the next day. Jack doesn't have kindergarten and my parents are out of town so I have no one to watch him. So I get to take the days off!! Can't wait. I asked Jack what he wants to do and he wants to go to McDonald's. K we can do that. I wanted to stain my deck but have to wash it and dry for 3 days.... Been to Relief Society tonight. Homemaking was tonight and it was FHE ideas. Nice! If we ever had FHE they were great ideas. Guess I need to be enter about it. maybe we could have it monday mornings in the summertime!! really. Can't add one more thing to my to do list so I guess I need to remove something from my list. Can't remove motorcycle lessons, work, wash, cooking, shopping. I have already removed cleaning and being kind to others. Not sure what else I can remove. I can probably remove waving on Sundays but I already replaced that with RS Counselor and that is more ttime!! Oh I could remove exercise. (done). We need to ALL get to heaven (well 6 of us) and I think we aren't fulfilling that part of the deal. Been thinking about my friend Becky Beck who had a baby and he lived for about an hour and a half. He had trisomy 13. SOOOOO sad. He is being buried in Malad. Can't imagine having to bury one of my children, although I almost did Brooke. Becky can do it. She Is soo strong and faithful. Been thinking about those motorcycle lessons...$350.

No comments:

Post a Comment