Thursday, July 2, 2015

New Car

Usually that would be my favorite title for a post.  However, I had to buy a new car because my other car was totaled. I LOVED my other car, except that it was having trouble with the slider door.  But everything else I loved.  I have waited for the insurance to pay off my car, and it left about $2500 remaining.  The insurance will only pay what your car was worth, not what the loan is.  (kind of a weird deal, but I get it.)  So conveniently I have GAP insurance that will pay for the remaining balance between what the insurance paid and what I owe.  (that is a good thing.)  Anyway, I called our good Salesman Darren from Larry H Miller.  He fixed me up with a van.  I like it.  Glad I found one and it was mostly painless.  They also threw in a second key (that costs about $250) and a year extra on the maintenance agreement.  I also have a year of free oil changes on the maintenance agreement...

Brooke wanted to go with me.  So I met her in SLC and we headed over to see our Bud Darren.  He is soo funny.  He is certainly a car salesman.  I was approved in about 4 minutes.  I do have a 775 credit score.  That's Phenomenal.  I think 800 is the highest, but when I bought my house, the guy said he had never seen an 800.  I was very proud of that...

Anyway, the second best thing is that he gave us roses.  Soo funny.  So glad its finished.

NEW CAR

Jim with the Roses



Maureen and her new car






Salesman Darren in the back.  This is from the other car purchase...






Celebration dinner Cafe Rio

Brooke and Queso 

s
Abi and her Salad


OLD CAR

Here is link for more OLD car pics.  There are only a few here...I can hardly look at them without wanting to throw up.  Relive it every time I see them.











No comments:

Post a Comment