Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pink eye and a tooth Ache

I have Pink Eye.  It is conjunctivitis which is an inflammation of the membranes in your eye.  Usually when you have Pink eye it is only one eye that is affected.  If it is both eyes, it is usually allergy (fun fact from the Dr today).  My eye has been hurting for the last two days.  I went to school and everyone is like 'oh what happened to your eye'.




I decided no one needed to look at a gross eye all day and since I am contageous I decided to take the day off tomorrow.  Yep,  Drive my kids to Gmas house and then drive back home.  I am in pain after all.

Jack, has also been under the weather.  He has a HUGE bump in his gum right under his tooth.  It is a huge wad of infection because his tooth is rotting.  Mark couldn't see him on Monday (President's day) because he was sooooo busy.  He gave him an antibiotic for the infection, and it has helped.  Jack needs to pull the tooth out and infection should be much better.  He was in soo much pain, he even poked the zit thing with a pin and the infection came oozing out (sort of).  He doesn't want to go get it pulled so he better get wiggling.













1 comment:

  1. Pink eye is one of those things that are definitely annoying and not the most attractive but ultimately not usually a big deal. A tooth ache, however, is the kind of ailment that can really get to a person and often is more serious that we think it is. Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete