Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Valentines Day

The Day of Love came around once again. I sent the College kids a care pkg...One of them had 100.00 in it..I can't remember who I sent it to...The others just had candy and money.  





Valentines is so much fun at school..everyone is in a good mood.  Lots of Valentines around...and candy.  Here's a cookie some kids made in food class and they brought it to me.  I didn't dare eat it but it sure looked good and it was super nice.  


This is the valentine I had for someone...It is the same thing I was going to give for Christmas and we didn't exchange gifts...so I recycled for Valentines.  AND conveniently we didn't exchange for that holiday either.  Yahoo.  I have a pair of Oregon socks for the next holiday!  Or I can just wear them myself if I don't see him for the next holiday...





This is the love Nick and Jack felt. They each got a package of socks.  Nick got Nike and Jack got Under Armour. That way we can tell them apart.  Really its a gift for me so they have more socks to wear!  The red card is from Gma.  Nick left his in the car. Grandma gives all the kids and Grandkids a valentine with Money in it.  

I went to a movie with Michelle and Marti and a friend.  We saw Ford Vs. Ferarri.  It was fab and then to Cafe Rio.  




No comments:

Post a Comment