Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Nick Recovery

 Nick came home from the hospital after 4 days. He has been in so much pain.  His head hurts.  

I get home from the hospital and here is what I found.  Ty brought this over.  He is so nice to bring treats.  Love him.




Brooke let Nick have her 5.00 pink drink from Starbucks...he left it in the shower...

He has spent his days in my bed...I want him sleeping upstairs so I can watch him and give him his medication

This is his old pill case that we had to throw away since it isn't working...Dollar Tree special isn't a great deal for pill cases.  

Nick's medication

New 5.00 pill case from Walmart which is much better

My cute friend Kenzie Brought us these blueberry muffins she made.  She came and visited.  It has been a while since someone visited.  It was fun to chat with her. 

I found these cool treats with Peanut Butter at Walmart when I was getting the pill case.  They look better than they are.





The Relief Society brought over these flowers and brownies for us.  There was no tag when we got them off the porch.  We were hoping it was one of my boyfriends that brought the flowers.  Nope... the Relief Society.  Dang.  



Nick insisted on going to his first football game.  He got out of the hospital about two days before.  It was against my better judgment but he needs to get out and not get depressed according to the doc.  He can do what he can.  Rest when tired or head aches

He is 74.  He doesn't have a helmet because he didn't play.  Speaking of Helmets, we bought that expensive helmet that he was wearing when he got hurt.  I have no doubt that is what saved his life.  If he was wearing a High School issued helmet I'm sure things would have been much worse.  







No comments:

Post a Comment