Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Car trouble :( and a bad attitude

So, my car has been shaking on the freeway. people said alignment... So had an extra five minutes yesterday so I dropped it off...now I need a new tie rod (which it seems like I replaced every tie rod I have..) and an alignment AND 4 new tires....for sure two tires but the other two could only go about one month more...
Now I'm awake at 2:00 in the am writing this because I can't sleep. Always something with money...not sure how to pay for this. I need four tires but only got two... Still need two more which is soo dumb to not get them (dumb but got to figure out how to pay for them). Then I read blogs and everyone has plenty of money and nice husbands and no one has to work and therefor, has time for cleaning, manicures, decorating, Church, exercise, AND they all seem to have money for stuff! Nice laptops, boats, MORE than one car, house that is bigger than a postage stamp blah blah blah!!
Oh and did I mention go on trips? What is that? A trip? Can't even think of the last time we went on a family vacation. But read a few blogs and people are sure goin on trips...Just cancelled the only trip I have ever thought of going on in about 10 years...guess I would rather stay home and fix my car. Then we can sit around and stare at each other on spring break and eat Mac and cheese cuz it is cheap. (Not to mention my cholesterol or blood sugar) and we can just get fatter an fatter. I'll be fattest at work in no time! Now I'm only 3rd fattest... But give me a few months and I'll move right up to first!

No comments:

Post a Comment