Monday, November 11, 2013

Football Andrew

Andrew had an awesome season.  In his last game, he sac'd the quarterback!!  It was the play of the year according to the Coach.  This is Andrew's last  year playing Ute football.  (Little league)  Next year, he will be a sophomore so he will have to play on the High School team.  He faithfully went to practice and worked and worked.  I didn't get to many of his games this year because I was in charge of Nick and Abi and Jack and it usually ended up with at least one of them having a game during Andrew's game.  I did get to a few.  Loved watching Andrew play football all these years.  I can't wait to watch him next year play for Bountiful High which is my alma mater. 

 


 
 
 
 
 
This was from last year but he did sac the quarterback in the final game this season
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment