Friday, March 9, 2012

wrestle Mania



Jack and Nick watching patiently
Busy busy! Andrew has joined the Wrestling team! He has practice after school unless there is a match. Practice was today at 6:00 am. I had to drive him during my usual treadmill time! Always happy to drive during treadmill! He has two matches soo far. scored 5 points in the second match, then got pinned. made it to the second round! Way to go. post pics when I figure out how! Brooke has been practicing her driving. it is weird to pick her up from driving group at the same school where I dropped her off for preschool every day! with a couple more practice sessions she may be able to stay off the sidewalks! Brooke and Abi are both babysitting tonight. Our family is like 50 percent of the young men and women so babysitters are in high demand. can't believe I'm on providing the babysitters instead of needing one! I'm home alone with Jack asleep. Can't remember when that last happened. I love being alone but miss them all we they aren't here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment