Thursday, April 19, 2012

This and that

hmmmm. We're to begin. Been so sad that I'm being released from the best ever Church calling. The Sacrament hymn Waver. Well, the really scary parties that I'm now n RElief Society Presidentsy as Second counselor. that sounds soo old. I am the one over homemaking meetings.....WHAT were they thinking.....Now I have to go..... I also have been having a serious midlife crisis. I want to go take motor cycle lessons at the Harley Davidson store. You don't even need to have a motorcycle. You can take the class and they can certify you for a motorcycle drivers license at the end (assuming you pass of course)....Classes would be from like wednesday through Sunday for a few weeks. How do you think that excuse would go over for Why I can't be there for Relief Society on Sunday. Oh sorry, I'm at Harley Davidson lessons......How could would that be!!! Can't find anyone to take them with me.... maybe I'll tell the Pres on Sunday and see her reaction!!! Could make my whole day!!! and my vacuum is dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment