Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Trekker

Andrew just got home from trek.  We bought his pioneer outfits at the Deseret Industries and his hat at the wal-mart.  Who would have thought to get our trek stuff at the Walmart.  He said he had such a great time, but not ready to go again for a while!!  It was quite the sight when I dropped him off at the Church and picked him up.  Seeing all these faithful souls (the adults were the cream of the crop for our youth..) in pioneer skirts and bonnets and slacks and long sleeved shirts and suspenders ready to go on a long hike to increase their testimony of Jesus Christ!  I just stood and watched Andrew help unload and watch the hugs.  I wish I could have gone but I would have needed a Pa!


Helping unload the Trailer.


Andrew and his friend Kellis


No comments:

Post a Comment