Friday, April 17, 2015

Arthur

Image result for arthritis So, Arthur Cahoon died.  He is my mom's cousin I think.  Which reminds me of my distant cousins and relatives.  I had an Aunt Nayon.  My Grandma Stella's sister.  She was at a family reunion one day and she was a bit old.  Anyway, people asked how she was and she said 'fine, except for Arthur.  You know, arthur-itis in my hips, my knees, legs, arms...'.  Hahahah  I was thinking about my Aunt Nayon and her Arthur.  I also have a problem with Arthur.  It started with my knees and my knee surgery. I am still very stiff in my knees and now my other knee is hurting. I have also developed pain and stiffness in my hips and legs.  The Dr said its likely arthuritis in those joints as well.  If its in my knees, then its in my hips.  Well, its hard to walk and go up stairs.  I guess I need to go back to the surgeon and see if I can get some shots or whatever so I can continue to function and work.

I have been taking this medicine Deflocec + two Tylenol.  The Dr said it was as good as a narcotic.  I can take it 2x a day, but its hard on your stomach so once is better if i can.  It does help, but not sure if it will help forever.  I wish I didn't worry about things so much.  Hope I can still be a good mother with arthritis when I am not sure I can even walk around or shop or clean....




No comments:

Post a Comment