Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Very Own

I'm coming to you live today from my VERY own computer.  I have been thinking about buying a laptop for me for a while.  I have used Brooke's when she is home for the weekends but I do get tired of not having a computer that I can do my pictures or blog or read Facebook or online shop.  So today Abi and I walked in Office Depot and walked out with a computer.  I don't know if I even got a good computer.  But its the middle version of the two I  was looking at.  The guy suggested Lenovo because it was IBM I think.  So I went with him.  I don't know anything about computer other than I have bought two others and like them fine.  One for my mother and one for Brooke. 

Anyway, typing this right now on it.  I was smart enough to set it up, and here I am.  Love it soo far. 

don't mind the no sheets on the bed...washing them.

UPDATE:  August 15, 2015, that lovely computer now has a broken screen....Jack threw it at Nick....I heard.  Hopefully it can be fixed!!

UPDATE:  September 7, 2015.  got computer back and I think it is fixed!  Good thing I bought the warranty for like $150!!

No comments:

Post a Comment