Thursday, September 24, 2015

Medicated

Today Andrew wanted some Imodium.  He was a bit worried for his football game and his condition.  He took some to school...

Abi was looking for her Acid reflux pills.  She had a flair up of acid reflux on tuesday between games and didn't want that to happen again.  I'm assuming she has her inhaler for her breathing problems....




Nick was looking for his Myralax.  Opposite problem of Andrew.  He has had a flair up for a few weeks hence the visit to the ER a few times... I feel like a pharmacy.


I on the other hand, just take about 6 pills.  Thyroid , arthritis, nerves, fiber, glucosamine, baby asprin.  Thats my daily regimen.

On this same note, Brooke also takes medicine for her seizures.  It is only $475 a month.  Cost me $50.00 per month.  Now its down to $175 per month and I only pay $15.  Guess she's worth $15.00 a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment