Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015


Halloween is the greatest holiday.  Each year, I have less and less costumes to figure out.  After you are 12, you are on your own to figure out a costume if you want one.  Jack and Nick are the only ones I have to worry about for costumes.  I went to the Halloween parade.  Jack was Tom Brady (his favorite football player) and Nick was a Bountiful High school fan.  They were super cute.


This is my sleeping bud using my Halloween blanket....against the rules...

That night, we Nick and Jack and Stella trick or treated around the neighborhood.  Mark and I and Andrew for part of the time, sat on the porch stairs and gave out candy to trick or treaters.  SOO fun.  I think I went through about 350 pieces of candy.  But Im sure we ate some so I pobably had around 300 trick or treaters.  What a great hoiday to sit outside and give out candy to kids and everyone is soo nice. You get to see your neighbors and just have fun.  And it only costs some candy (I did spend about $50 on candy though..) and a costume.  I only spent $25 on the costume this year.  On some Bountiful High Socks (a pair for each).  LOVE LOVE me some halloween.



This was our lovely dinner table.  We had papa murphys pizza.







Jack as Tom Brady

Stella, as a Munsters daughter...

Nick, the Bountiful High Fan





cant forget jimbob on the left.  She is a zoo keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment