Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Lifeguards


Andrew and Abi have both been working this summer as Lifeguards at 7 Peaks Water Park.  Both of them had to get certified.  It was quite the task to do that.  They had to swim quite a long distance, and then get a 10 lb brick off the bottom and swim to the side without using their arms... It was physically grueling and LONG certification.  They are both fit and strong so I knew they would do it. They have worked hard this summer.

         
Here is a picture of Andrew leaving for Work.  He wouldn't cooperate and take a nice pic...But wouldn't you want him to save you??


He cooperated a while later for my sister, Michelle.





Here are some pics of Andrew in action at work.  I only got lifeguard pics.  No security.  But Football has started and his shifts are limited.  














This is Abi in her lifeguard wear!  I would want her to save me too!  Today a girl said she liked her life guard Tank top, and a boy said he liked her whistle...funny.




























No comments:

Post a Comment