Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tuacahan 2016

Annual trip to Tuacahn in St George.  We saw Tarzan, and Peter Pan.  Tarzan was terrific.  Why wouldn't it be, when you get to look at a hot dude in a loin cloth!  Peter pan was good, it just isn't my favorite play.  I would say that Peter Pan has been my least favorite play or second least.  It is up there with Mary Poppins that have been my bottom two.  However, they were well done and it was fun to go.  It was a bit hot. That was a bad thing...Below is Marlena, Michelle and Maureen arriving for our first show.  Yes, the dress code was orange on the top and dark on the bottom!










Had to take a pic with David Archuletta to make Brook Jealous.  I think I am coming with her for that concert in November.








This is michelle in one of the convenience stores on the way home...


This is the turtle I bought...Love him, and I put him in michelle's bed because she loved this turtle.

We did lots of shopping and eating and even took a short nap every day before the show.  The show starts at 9:00 PM and doesn't end til 11:40 or so, then drive back to the hotel so we don't get to bed much before 1:00...well, we also had to stop at Del Taco for a ,49 quesadilla, the only place open besided mcdonalds.  We usually ate lunch and so we didn't eat again until after the show...well, besides our frozen lemonade during the show.  I had a very successful shopping trip, besides the turtle above...we went to Ross just to buy some hangers and ended up staying for an hour or so, then on to JcPenney for some capri's and shorts for school...we were there for over an hour also!!  Wow, I really found some great stuff..

 Not sure why I feel inclined to post what I bought, but I haven't found this much stuff in one place for a long time...and lots of it were not very expensive...

Skirt and shirt from Ross...I looked like a flag when I wore this

Shirts from Ross...

Shorts from Ross

Skirt from Ross

these were from JCP

JCP shorts






No comments:

Post a Comment