Friday, September 30, 2016

Beyond Tired

It is Friday night. I am Beyond tired.  It has been quite a week.  Teaching is so hard and tiring. I am constantly from 8:00 to 3:00 have people bugging me...constantly commenting to me and wanting me to help them and talk to them, and just bother me.  It is just exausting. Then I have to prepare lessons, grade, teach, be nice, set up labs, clean, go to faculty meetings, and go to other meetings.  THEN I have to come home and have everyone want my attention, and can I buy them this or that, or help them, or clean for them, or do the dishes or cook or shop.  I had parent teacher conferences this week.  I am the teacher.  They are from 3:30 to 7:30 at night on Wednesday AND Thursday night.

Then, My Cousin, Sharon, is in town from Oregon.  I went to Marlena's house on Wed after conferences to see her.  So I didn't get home until like 10:30.  Then tonight I went over to Marlena's house again to take her to the airport.  We ended up visiting, and she changed her plane ticket to leave on Monday.  Wow.  I just got home, and it is 10:00.  I was very ornery today.  I teach productivity at school which means I don't get a break all day.  Well, I get 30 minutes for lunch.  I choose to do that so I get paid an extra hour every day.  I am broke.  However, it is very hard.  I also have some difficult classes in the afternoon so they are also taxing on me.  I am not sure what to do.....


No comments:

Post a Comment