Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Golf


FINALLY we got to play some golf.  Not go golfing, because you don't go tennising or footballing, but play golf.  Nick and Jack and Maureen decided to go after school.  We planned ahead, put our clubs in the car, and I picked up Nick from gma's house.  And we were off to Fore Lakes.  Our new favorite place.  It is getting dark earlier so we had to get there.  We had a great time, until Jack gets mad.  He gets mad and then starts throwing clubs and kicking your ball when it is on the green.  Jack ended his game early.  Two holes early.  He also doesn't get to use my clubs again.

He also didn't get the trip to Maverik that Nick and I got.  Oh, and Mcdonalds that Nick got.

So fun to be outside on a beautiful fall afternoon with my boys!  Well, two of them.  Nick and I are going to try to go next week again, maybe getting out of school early!!  Fore!!









I don't like pictures of myself, but decided that i should have a few for obituaries and to show that we all did fun things...




No comments:

Post a Comment