Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

Halloween continues to be my very best holiday.  It does get less and less work as my family gets older.  I had only one at the Halloween parade at School.  Jack was a life guard.  He wore Abi's Seven Peaks uniform from the summertime and had a whistle.  It was a great idea.  The rest of them are on their own for costumes.  Nick was a football player, Abi was also a life guard since she went to the Halloween dance at the school, and Andrew borrowed Brooke's cow costume.  Not sure she would appreciate it.

I love handing out candy.  We have soo many trick or treaters that I sit out on the front stairs so the kids don't have to walk up all the stairs to the front door.  I think we had over 300.  I bought about 350 pieces and I bet we ate like 50 pieces before that.  The wierd thing is that parents trick or treat too.  Usually mexican parents.  Its soo much harder to trick or treat than just go and buy some candy.  They don't even dress up, just hold out their hand.   We only had about 10 of those.  It was a super fun night!










Andrew and me on the porch passing out candy



No comments:

Post a Comment