Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016

As I reflect this past year, it is one of good memories.   Which is the way it happened or I just forgot about the bad.  Either is good.   It was a good year for the Clemons.  We survived a Car Wreck, a School shooting, Graduation from Snow, two more cars, Golf, LaCrosse, Football, Baseball, Eagle Project, Life guarding, fighting, Bear Lake, Dances, Crushes, Zoo keeping, Ulcer, Drivers License, and 4 different Schools.  I looked back on this blog (as fabulous as it is) and thought we had a good year.  We still have somewhere to live, cars to drive,  good health (so far), health insurance, food, clothes, gas, heat, cooling, friends, Family, a Job, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Are there things I would change?  Absolutely...some I won't mention but  I would like more money, a house that fits my family better, a ward where my kids have kids their age, a new car (even though I own 4, I want a new one for me...with heated seats), more time, love, less arthritis, less weight, family vacation, skiing, more shoes, less stressful job or no job at all, a new mattress, more golf, more movies, clean house, more clothes, and less fighting,,..I have been very, very blessed.  I do wonder if that means 2017 will be more heartache and even less money and more fighting.  I hope not, but here's to 2017 May it be even better than 2016!










No comments:

Post a Comment