Monday, January 9, 2017

You are always in a hurry



Nick and I went to Costco after school.  We were shopping around, and a guy wanted me to come look at his hair removal stuff.  Well, I said that I wasn't interested.  He said oh just come over.  I said that I was in a hurry tonight.  Nick says to me "You are always in a hurry".  Well, yep I am.  That is the problem with being a working mom.  We are in a hurry, always.  What we don't get done today after school (work) doesn't get done.  Everyone wants their agenda covered at home, but it comes at a price.  Yep, I am in a hurry.  I am not saying that I like it.  I actually hate it.  I think I am much better mother in the summer when we can just spend an hour at Costco or eat and sit and laugh and then go swimming and rest and watch tv or a movie or whatever. It is a hard balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment