Saturday, July 17, 2021

Andrew Works at Gma's House

 Andrew graduated in April in Computer something.  He turned down a job somewhere in Chicago and has been working remotely for his Fraternity.  He has set up an office at Gma's house.  

He has quite the set up.  He gets there around 8:30 every day after going to the gym around 5:00 am.  He was smart to set up there because her wifi always works.  It isn't like she is using tons of Band with (or thatever the term is).  AND it is always cool.  Her air conditioning is fabulous.  AND she has a fridge full of Diet Coke. 

He says she tells him when she's leaving.  "Andrew, I'm going to get my hair fixed, or "Andrew I'm going to play cards".  My favorite was she said he got there early and she was in the hallway bathroom naked.  She had to tell him to go in his office and close the door so she could go to her room and get dressed...so funny.  

I asked her how Andrew was doing, and she said well, he is taking a nap.  That is so convenient when you work from home, and have a bed right there.  :)  

I have loved having him home with us.  Other than he is constantly complaining about how hot our house is.  Our air conditioning just can't keep up with this heat.

These were the best pics he would let me take.



















No comments:

Post a Comment