Monday, December 11, 2023

16 months! - Nick's email from Omaha

 Hey guy hops all of you had a great week! This week was transfers so not a lot happened this week. After 6 months I finally got transferred out of Aurora! I'm now up in yankton south Dakota and my new companion is elder Hansen! Him and I had the same trainer and he's so fire! 

 The night before transfers I drove down to Lincoln with another elder spent the night and then Friday was transfers so we drove the next morning down to Omaha and then I spent Friday morning drive up to Sioux city Iowa and then I met my comp up there and drove to yankton. 

Friday night  I met some recent converts and then Saturday we had the branch Christmas party. Yankton is pretty fire. The branch president is really cool but it is kinda cold up here in South Dakota. 

 Saturday we found some alcohol in one of our recent converts fridge so we took upon our selves to take and go dump it out. We did and I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure it was like a good 100$ worth of alcohol. 

 Nobody came to church but were hoping to change that here soon! 

 That was my week nothing too excited happened because of transfers! 

 Hope all yall can remember the reason behind Christmas! God gave us the best gift ever and I've just been thinking alot about that recently! I hit 16 months this week and it's kinda crazy how fast it's going but I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. 

Have a fire week and stay sober! 


-elder clemdawg 






No comments:

Post a Comment