Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A lost tooth

Jack lost his first tooth last night.  He came running up in the middle of the night to show me his tooth.  He put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy brought him $2.00.  WOW.  He was soo excited now he can put his name on the board at school.

Yahoo!!

Since I started that post, now Jack has lost BOTH of his front teeth.  All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth is his new favorite song...really he doesn't even know it.  He was soo excited he forgot to put the second tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy.  Maybe I'll have to remind him tonight that he should do that!!  (I wouldn't want to miss out on two more dollars)  I had better remember to have TWO dollars in my wallet!

Jack at school when he lost his second tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment