Monday, December 17, 2012

The Sing a Long

My favorite thing at Christmas is the Song a Long at the Energy solutions arena.  we go and have an orchestra and we sing along with the words on the jumbo tron.  So we went.  Michelle and family didn't go because they went to a concert called forgotten carols.  she also took Brooke.  I didn't want to go (no money also was a deciding factor...) because I wanted to go to the sing a long.  We took Gma and Gpa.  Andrew and Abi were so fabulous about helping everyone into the arena.  price is right and we had treats for 1/2 price.  So we did our best to support them and had popcorn, nachos, chicken strips and fries, and a drink.  This was after we got the free donut.(I could have lived without the donut...and I love donuts).   I'll post the two pictures I took when. Figure it out how to get more memory without paying...

the Sing A Long makes me hate Christmas just a little bit less.  So did the nativity at Liberty park that we went to on Friday!  echos of Christmas.  Everyone should go to these functions...






No comments:

Post a Comment